New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PowerpinglaN shadowpriest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Powerpin

PowerpinglaN shadowpriest. Empty
PostSubject: PowerpinglaN shadowpriest.   PowerpinglaN shadowpriest. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 23:20

Character Info

Name: PowerpinglaN
Race: Undead
Level:70
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played): 102 days, 54 days at lvl 70..
Is this character your main or an alt? Main. Also got a lvl 70 prot warrior, crapy gear tho so nothing intresting..^^

Player Info:

How often do you play? every day of the week, if im not out and beeing social

Raid Experience

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC
Pre Tbc, Cleared every thing from ZG to Twins in aq 40 and Anub in naxx.
Tbc. Cleared kara, za, SSC, TK, Gruul, mag, 4 bosses in MH and up to Ros in BT.

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously?None on this server whit enought progress to mention.. was on the realm Xavius before i transfered to ragnaros. was in a guild calld This is madness.

What was/is the reason for leaving? The server was dead, It was impossibel to get member to a guild so the guild's died.. didnt have any irl friends there eaiter so transfered to ragnaros to my irl friends

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Got some friends back at xavius yeah^^ none worth metion sice every one transfered to other server's or left the game

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? two words: Garlits and raiding Wink

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? Garlits, <3

I know im Disc atm, but if i get a spot i will go for respec to shadow, got around 1.1k shadowdmg and 140+ hit rating.
Back to top Go down
Garlits

PostSubject: Re: PowerpinglaN shadowpriest.   PowerpinglaN shadowpriest. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 23:21

hes a rly goood player and rly nice ! imbda dps !
Back to top Go down
Pladin
Admin
Pladin

PostSubject: Re: PowerpinglaN shadowpriest.   PowerpinglaN shadowpriest. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 01:16

i see u with healing gear but if u have 1,1k spell damage and 140 hit u accepted
Back to top Go down
https://neworder.forumotion.net
Markakic

Markakic

PostSubject: Re: PowerpinglaN shadowpriest.   PowerpinglaN shadowpriest. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 01:35

very nice gear mate.u have a vote from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PowerpinglaN shadowpriest.   PowerpinglaN shadowpriest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PowerpinglaN shadowpriest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Order :: Guild :: Guild Application-
Jump to: