New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
locky

70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: 70 warlock   70 warlock Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 00:32

Name: Bullzangi
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Warlock
Spec: 40/0/21 and I chose this specc cuz of the dots dmg and the critical strikes dmg
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played): I've played 34 days and 6 hours
Is this character your main or an alt? as far as I know this is my main. I don't like my alts (warr and priest) so I rather not play on them. I log on my priest if I want do DE some greenies but that's it. I might do a normal 5 men instance with my warr as tank, but only when I am so bored that words can not describe how bored I am xD

Player Info: Well, I've played on this char since they started with the honor system pre-tbc (I rerolled from priest because I knew it'd be worthless in expansion so I didn't feel like playing on it anymore)

Real Name: ppl either call me Bullz, Zangi (dunno why they call me this tbh and it is in irl they call me this (some of them) ) or Finnberg (I'd like to stick with Finnberg)
How often do you play? I log in everyday but I play when I can (homeworks etc could keep me back sometimes but I usually do them at school or straight after school)

Raid Experience Well I have raided full AQ20, full mc, full zg and Onyxia + the first 2 bosses in bwl, then I am out of experience before tbc. I have done full karazhan, first boss in the eye and full gruul though, after tbc.

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC

Guild Experience I have been a class leader for the priests before tbc

What guilds have you been in previously? I have been in a guild called "Retaliation" and in another one called "nytid" on the realm Outland. I changed realm cuz all of my irl friends are playing here on Ragnaros

What was/is the reason for leaving? They both disbanded, one did not many days after tbc was released

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: I made friends with the guild leader Loverboy in Retaliation, and in Nytid I made a friend called Kylngzmieer or something (his name is difficult to remember, but he's playing a shaman if he hasn't quit)

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I wanted to do some pve again and after I've heard a rumor of a guild looking for good geared ppl (I don't think I am too good geared tbh) I felt encouraged to at least try even if I might get denied =)

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? nah I don't.

I guess this pretty much says it all for now. If you want to know more then you can whisper me or ask here on the forum. Take care
Back to top Go down
Markakic

Markakic

70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 warlock   70 warlock Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26 2008, 01:38

not so good gear mate Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

70 warlock
Page 1 of 1