New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Werebeast Desto Lock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
werebeast

Werebeast Desto Lock Empty
PostSubject: Werebeast Desto Lock   Werebeast Desto Lock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 22:37

Name: Werebeast
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction
Link to your official WoW armory page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&n=Werebeast
Time played as that character (/played): about 49 days
Is this character your main or an alt? Main

Player Info: 1205 spell damage and 204 hit rating 18.65% spell crit

How often do you play? almost everyday

Raid Experience MH 1st 2 bosses, BT 1st boss(fail but know tacts), 4/6 ssc , 3/4 tk kara,ZA,grull, mag FULL

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC Havent done any TBC raids

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? Freakshow, Casual Club, Rectum Perfectum...

What was/is the reason for leaving? Main reason was that there was no progress and because of that members got bored and left so most of the guilds got disbanded

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Neverdead, Raizor and many others

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I know most of the players that are in this guild so i think that this might be a good guild

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? Plader, raiderjamelia, raizor, neverdead, runnin markakic the list goes on... Razz
Back to top Go down
Markakic

Markakic

PostSubject: Re: Werebeast Desto Lock   Werebeast Desto Lock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 01:33

mate i know u personally and i know that u have nice pve gear.u have vote from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pladin
Admin
Pladin

PostSubject: Re: Werebeast Desto Lock   Werebeast Desto Lock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 03:49

from me too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://neworder.forumotion.net
Arashie

PostSubject: Re: Werebeast Desto Lock   Werebeast Desto Lock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 04:25

I will contact you in-game m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werebeast Desto Lock   Werebeast Desto Lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werebeast Desto Lock
Page 1 of 1