New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level 70 troll rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bjkzsnfn

Level 70 troll rogue Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 troll rogue   Level 70 troll rogue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2008, 15:26

Use this form to aply guild..

Character Info

Name:Bjkzsnfnk
Race:Troll
Level:70
Class:Rogue
Spec:Combat swords 20/41/0
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played):74 days 9 hours 55 minutes 11 seconds
Is this character your main or an alt?Main

Player Info:

How often do you play? At the moment very little, as i can't see much i can do ingame.

Raid Experience

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC
Full kara
Full Gruul
Full Magtheridon
3/4 TK
5/6 SSC
3/5 MH

Having learned the tactics im pretty confident i could do the full hyjal pretty much flawlessly, though i realise this isn't practical experience.

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously?(In a descisivly unchronological order)The recent ones i remember - though i could probably go back a bit furthur that that if you want) are Perfectum(Rogue CL), Valhall, Persistence.

What was/is the reason for leaving?Perfectum disbanded, Valhall has too (though i turned social in that after a few weeks raiding), Persistence was my own guild, which i merged with perfectum.

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild:Moshie, Skiz, Neverdead, Sneeb(may appear to hate me on the outside, but he loves me really), Northaz, Arvien, Droih, Xercez, Watchyouback, Honeychild, Armgigion, Brutaur, Runnin and Yozshura off the top of my head.

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I'd like to start raiding again, though not 24/7 and a lot of friends are in here.

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? Pladin, Runnin, Brutaur and Neverdead i know reasonably well, but a lot of the names in the guild roster seem familiar.
Back to top Go down
Bjkzsnfn

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 troll rogue   Level 70 troll rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 13:17

oops, late correction. Xacez, not Xercez!
Back to top Go down
Raizoir

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 troll rogue   Level 70 troll rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03 2008, 15:38

Looks good, nice exp and gear too. I was afk when you /w me in game, by the time I got back you were logged off so I'll talk to you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 70 troll rogue   Level 70 troll rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 70 troll rogue
Page 1 of 1