New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Restoration Shaman wanna join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tjacknor

Restoration Shaman wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Shaman wanna join   Restoration Shaman wanna join Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 14:04

Character Info

Name:Kattmat
Race:Tauren
Level:70
Class:Shaman
Spec:Restoration
Link to your official WoW armory page
Time played as that character (/played):80 Days played
Is this character your main or an alt? Main

Player Info: Im the social type, but im also a dedicated raider

How often do you play? Everyday, but i cant raid exactly each day tho, since i got school. but if you need me i could always skip it and do it tommorow Razz

Raid Experience I've been raiding Zg and Mc Pre tbc, and Kara/Za Gruul, Magtheridon

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC Downed 3 Bosses in Mc, 4 in Zg, Whole kara, gruul & Maulgar downed, Mag never downed tho, but i know all the tacts

Guild Experience I've been in quite alot of guilds on this one Razz (Played for 3 years)

What guilds have you been in previously? Invasion

What was/is the reason for leaving? The gm weren't online so much, equals no raiding, and members started to leave, i leaved 1 day before it disbanded, wasn't much to do

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Spintime and Scammy, really nice guys =)

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I want to raid and kill new bosses, learn to know more people..having a good time Smile

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name?
Back to top Go down
Pladin
Admin
Pladin

Restoration Shaman wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman wanna join   Restoration Shaman wanna join Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2008, 04:21

accepted /w pladin or nanosgr or huterx for inv
Back to top Go down
https://neworder.forumotion.net

Restoration Shaman wanna join
Page 1 of 1