New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hunter want to join guild!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taisie

hunter want to join guild! Empty
PostSubject: hunter want to join guild!   hunter want to join guild! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 14:02

hi im a BM hunter with lot of raid XP.

i want to join your guild because i want to raid and make a help proggress for the guild and my character. im playing wow for 3 and half years i have lot of XP on my character so u will not have problems with me along any raid.

i used to raid with a guild called "rectum perfectum" we where raiding
(farm: Kara, gruul, maggtheridon, ZA, TK)
(on progress: SSC, Hyjal)

im good to listening to my Cl's orders and fully known when i will tell u if i have holydays if i will be missing if anything happens btw.

pliz let me know if i am welcome to your guild!<3

By taisie thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sodomazo

hunter want to join guild! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hunter want to join guild!   hunter want to join guild! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04 2008, 14:24

Your gear is really low...You must replace some pvp items and some low gems two.Your bow is really sucky. Arrow I will accept you only to do some HCs for banges not raids yet (only if needed) and also to lvl up your LW to375 asap fast if its possible.
Back to top Go down

hunter want to join guild!
Page 1 of 1