New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter want to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desan

Hunter want to join Empty
PostSubject: Hunter want to join   Hunter want to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 14:57

Name: Desan
Race: Troll
Level: 70
Class: Hunter
Spec: BM but can be anything alse ( such as Survial )
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played): about half year
Is this character your main or an alt? main

Player Info:

How often do you play? almost every day

Raid Experience

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC MC and Onyxia......kara, Gruul, Maggy, TK, almost full SSC and MH

I got loads of Drums of Battle and i will be ready with all flasks and potions on every raid.

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? Rectum Perfectum, Purple rain, Syndrome.....

What was/is the reason for leaving? Guild was dissmist or no raids

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Neverdead !!, Brutaur, Rosnicka, Olífof....and much more but do not remember

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I like the name of guild and i belive in Neverdead and looking for serious raiding guild, not just kara slackers

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? I do....my friend Scammy and my great friend "Neverdead", plz....ASK him on me before you make final decision.

I really wanna join and i will do everything i can for it.

Give me a chance....
Back to top Go down

Hunter want to join
Page 1 of 1