New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Mage want to join :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roihu

Fire Mage want to join :P Empty
PostSubject: Fire Mage want to join :P   Fire Mage want to join :P Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 00:30

Character Info

Name:Roihu
Race:undead
Level: 70
Class:mage
Spec:fire (can respec if needed)
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played): 39 Days
Is this character your main or an alt? : Well its my main at this server

Player Info:

How often do you play? Every Day about 16-23

Raid Experience

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC

I got experience from Pre Tbc MC, ZG, AQ 20 Razz, And TBC Well Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon`s Lair, Zul'aman(4/6)

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? Rectum Perfectum, Fin-ix, Unfair,Domination,axtroid

What was/is the reason for leaving? Disband, and on Finnish guilds ppls moved server

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Which guild well Yoafu, Bubbalisious or something many others dont remember names cos im so old Razz

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I would like to be part or something permament and i hope this guild would offer me permament palce and hope it dont disbanned soon after i join(not because of me xD some bad luck i just got with my guilds)

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? Kakz, Rosnickaa! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pladin
Admin
Pladin

Fire Mage want to join :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage want to join :P   Fire Mage want to join :P Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2008, 04:23

nice gear, accepted./w Pladin or Huterx or Nanosgr for inv
Back to top Go down
https://neworder.forumotion.net

Fire Mage want to join :P
Page 1 of 1