New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy priest application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pseudony

Holy priest application Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 20:20

Character Info

Name: Pseudonymous
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy (IDS) 23/38/0
Link to your official WoW armory page: Character Info:
If it shos my PvP gear my unbuffed PvE gear stats are : 2052 +healing, 211 mana regeneration while casting 544 while not. 9.8k mana and 12.51 holy crit chance.

Time played as that character (/played): 37 days on this character
Is this character your main or an alt? It's my main have a rogue used to play but only use it for dailys now

Player Info:

How often do you play? Every day, can raid from around 15:00 to midnight

Raid Experience

full kara, full ZA, gruul, maggy, 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 2/5 MH and i've cleared trash to naj'entus in BT.

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? Started off in reminent geared myself up in kara, dark voodoo disbanded, went to steadfast were i learnt most of SSC, TK and MH, then Rectum perfectum which as pretty much the same prgress as steadfast, then from there i was in crypt but got kicked because my vent fucked up in a raid, fixed this now. Then after this i've jsut been in various kara guilds that have faile due to no raiding and bad organisation.

What was/is the reason for leaving? stated above.

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Reminent: Roguers, rouqi dark voodoo: cant remember was quite a short time in that guild till it disbanded. steadfast: Alykiller Rectum Perfectum: nayr. Crypt: was only in guild for about 4 days didnt really get to speak to anyone.

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? Lot of geared players in the guild, and i want to continue progress in BT and MH.

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? I know raiderjamilla.
Back to top Go down
Markakic

Markakic

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 20:24

nice apply mate and nice gear :Du have one vote from me Very Happy

Admin
Pladin

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 20:28

good aply. accepted
Back to top Go down
https://neworder.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest application   Holy priest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest application
Page 1 of 1