New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konke

Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest   Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 16:27

Name: Konke
Race: UD
Level: 70
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played): 58 days
Is this character your main or an alt? its 1 of 4 lvl 70 with I only do PvP with at the moment since my last guild on LIghtbringer disbanded and I started to play on Ragnaros again after 1 years break. Will play him if I get a chance to raid if not I stay PvP to expansion is coming and will be one of the first to get lvl 80 since Im a HC player.

Player Info: Have experience up to boss 4 BT with my warrior on Lightbringer, I servermoved him there like 1 years ago from Ragnaros, I was GM of Ronin Of Sweden about 2 years. When we disbanded because of Conan and and losed to many members to that game I started to play on Ragnaros again, was in April this years and have since then only did PvP with my characters but will try some Pve again before expansion is coming. My Priest have always been healer earlier in KZ/Gruul/SSC/TK untill Ronin disbanded and I went to Valhall before I servermoved my warrior and played him only and had the Priest rested untill now.

How often do you play? HC player so minimum 8 houers/day

Raid Experience

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC:
Been in Ronin Of Sweden since I started to raid in MC then we continued after som guildsplitt when TBC get live. After that we raided KZ/Gruul alot so I had both healing and SHD gear in my bank when I quited my priest and lvl up a warrior witch I have been playing most the last years and up to boss 4 in BT. Soo I have exp up to that as tank buth have played Priest since 1999 when I started play EverQuest so know how to play them even if I have tryed alot of other classes and games the last ten years.

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? Ronin Of Sweden, Valhall

What was/is the reason for leaving? Servermoved my warrior, but back again with my Priest/Rogue

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Deathtwister, Smoothhunter and so on

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? Friends are in there and I will raid again, have been doing BGs the last 6 months now on 4 lvl 70 and wonted to raid again.

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? Deathtwister
Back to top Go down
konke

Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: link   Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 17:56

looks like link didnt worked soo trying again.

//konke
Back to top Go down
Pseudonymous

Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest   Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12 2008, 19:08

I'll give you a whisper in game for some more info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest   Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1