New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 hunter from valhall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knorpen

70 hunter from valhall Empty
PostSubject: 70 hunter from valhall   70 hunter from valhall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2008, 21:21

Character Info

Name: Knorpen
Race: Orc
Level: 70
Class: Hunter
Spec: Beast Mastery 41/20/00
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played): Totalt timed play at this character : 8 days 46 mins, and played at 70 is 1 day 8 hours
Is this character your main or an alt? My main character

Player Info:

How often do you play? Every day, very active

Raid Experience

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC

Pre TBC: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20
TBC: Kara, and Gruul, full clear

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? Wildhunter, Valhall

What was/is the reason for leaving? Wildhunter were long time ago, they disbanded and i quitted WoW and waited for TBC, when TBC came, i started again and made a Paladin who became 70 very fast, that was when i joined Valhall. I gave up paladin and made a hunter some months later now im here.

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: In wildhunter i had many like Gwalek, Quicky, Skanman, in Valhall there are, Geroo, Thammuz, Sjuksyster, Groning , etc.

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I'm not much of a pvp player, i like raiding more. Want to explore and come further in instances. Make friends Smile

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? I havent seen all members yet but Geroo is my brother, maybe theres some more but well see.

If theres anything more you wanna know just ask in game and we'll talk. Thx // knorpen
Back to top Go down
Pladin
Admin
Pladin

70 hunter from valhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter from valhall   70 hunter from valhall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2008, 22:23

your gear sux but i will give u 2 weeks to improve it and then aply again.
Back to top Go down
https://neworder.forumotion.net

70 hunter from valhall
Page 1 of 1