New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto / Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoafu

Resto / Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Resto / Feral Druid   Resto / Feral Druid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 00:22

Hello everybody Very Happy . This is my application and I hope you like it Wink

Character Info

Name: My character name is Yoafu
Race: Yoafu is a tauren
Level: He's level 70 , ofcourse
Class: He's a druid
Spec: Yoafu is Feral Combat for the moment but I'm thinking off respeccing to Restoration.
Link to your official WoW armory page: This is my armory link: but since I'm going to respecc to Restoration I don't think this will be neccesary.
Time played as that character (/played): 57 days , 19 hours.
Is this character your main or an alt? This character is my main but I have a fury warrior level 70 , too.

Edit: I have around 1.4 k healing with my drood but I have 78 badges and I will enchant my items.

Player Info:

How often do you play? I play everyday

Edit: I'm a girl and my brother also plays world of warcraft.

Raid Experience

Please give a brief overview of the experience you have with raids either in TBC or pre-TBC. Well , I only has played ZG as pre-TBC but didn't come far at all. I has played karazhan , gruul , maggy in TBC but I can easily read tactics at any website or check out a How to: ... movie at Youtube.

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? My previous guild was Dominating

What was/is the reason for leaving? Because I wanted to come further in the PvE

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Well , I only was there for 1 day so I did only get 1 friend , Sneeaky.

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? Because I has heard New Order is good and I'm searching for a PvE guild.

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? Well , I know Freemind.

Edit: One reason to choice me is that I'm honest , active and can talk on ventrilo.
Back to top Go down
Markakic

Markakic

Resto / Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto / Feral Druid   Resto / Feral Druid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 01:08

Hi ,mate sorry i have to decline you ,you are too young ,and i think that a 10 years old can have big understanding and exp!sorry declined
Back to top Go down

Resto / Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1