New Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Order

A World Of Warcraft Horde PvE Guild on Ragnaros EU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meroryan

Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock   Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 01:14

Character Info

Name: Meroryan
Race: Undead
Level: 70
Class: Warlock
Spec: 0/21/40 Shadow destruction
Link to your official WoW armory page:
Time played as that character (/played): 71 days, of which 16 days at 70 (pre-tbc main)
Is this character your main or an alt? Since I'm currently not guilded with any of my level 70's, I don't really have a main, but should I get accepted, I will ofcourse consider this character as my main.

Player Info:

How often do you play? Usually during the evenings and weekends. I'm currently working parttime at a construction market, with a flexible work schedule, but usually I don't work more than 1-2 evenings a week. Also school starts again next week (not "tomorrow's" week, but the one in 8 days :p), but my availability during the evenings will remain unchanged.

Raid Experience:

Pretbc:
Full Molten Core, Onyxia, Zul'gurub.

Post-tbc:

Full Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, ZA on my Shaman, Warrior, Warlock and Druid.
Full SSC/TK on my Warrior.
Full SSC/TK, 4/9 BT, 4/5 Hyjal on my Druid
Full Hyjal, 8/9 BT on my Shaman

Guild Experience

What guilds have you been in previously? Worth mentioning: Sentinel, Demerged, Avenging Wrath.

What was/is the reason for leaving? Sentinel: Merged with Dark Voodoo into Demerged.
Demerged: Disbanded
Avenging Wrath: To make a long story short: Had a busy week IRL (in my tryout period), posted it on forums that I couldn't raid that week, when I came back I had "soon gkicked" rank, and I asked why. GM told me it was cause I didn't put enough effort into the guild yet or something, ended up in an arguement between him and me and he decided to kick me.

Please give the names of 2 friends you made in that guild: Sentinel: Everyone in there. Sadly most of them quit, or lost contact with. Demerged: Same thing. Avenging Wrath: Edenfall, Sirq.

What encouraged you to apply to New Order? I'm looking for something to do instead of the endless Shattrath/Orgrimmar idling, and since this character isn't geared for MH/BT farming yet, I decided to look for a guild that is starting with it, so here I am!

Do you know someone already in the New Order & if so what is their name? Ironfate (Sluggis ftw), Chomp. Have seen others running around a bit in Shattrath/Orgrimmar, but don't know them personally.

Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to your answer.

~Meroryan
Back to top Go down
Huterxthekiller

Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock   Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25 2008, 01:47

accept Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application: Meroryan - Undead Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1